Manage your BTC
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Bitcoin with card
- Pick BTC as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy BTC with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your BTC in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Bitcoin
- Pick BTC as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your BTC.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Bitcoin (BTC)
In 2009, on October 31, a person or a group of persons called themselves Satoshi Nakamoto published the Bitcoin whitepaper. This day has become a starting point for the entire blockchain and cryptocurrency world.
Bitcoin (or BTC) is a digital currency, based on the form of distributed ledger technology – blockchain. Its major advantage is that information about all transactions is stored in an unchangeable encrypted ledger, accessible to everyone. The system is transparent and anyone can check the transaction history, while no one could ever falsify these records.
There are plenty of advantages of using Bitcoin, however, there are many cons too. That’s why after Bitcoin an incalculable number of alternatives was proposed by cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
The Bitcoin network has a finite maximum supply of BTC 21 million, which approximately will be fully mined sometime around 2140.