Last Reviewed and Updated: January 2022
As the NOW Wallet is a non-custodial crypto asset software wallet, we do not have customer accounts. Certain third-party API providers may require you to provide them with Personal Data, in order to use their services through the NOW Wallet.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us. When you contact our support service, we collect Personal Data you provide to us, such as your name and email address.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information about you and your devices when you use our Services. When you visit our website, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, web browser language, operating system type, the pages you are viewing, the selectable length of time you spend on the page, the dates and times of your visits, the links you click on, and other information about your use of our website. When performing an exchange through a third-party API provider, we may log information such as the wallet addresses and the transaction IDs involved.
Information We Receive from Third Parties. We may receive Personal Data about you from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other Personal Data we have about you.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We primarily use the limited information we collect:
- To provide, maintain, debug, and improve our Services.
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Site and Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support.
- To facilitate the connection of third-party services or applications.
- To find and prevent fraud, detect security incidents, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise.
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
- To contract with third-party API providers, including providing customer service, verifying customer information.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the Personal Data is collected.
3. HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We do not share or otherwise disclose Personal Data we collect from or about you except as described below or otherwise disclosed to you at the time of collection.
- Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services also may collect information about your use of other websites and online resources.
- As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Data if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with applicable laws; (ii) respond to law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; or (iii) protect the rights, property, and safety of NOW Wallet, our employees, agents, customers, and others, including to enforce our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service.
4. SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD-PARTIES
NOW Wallet may provide information about third-party products, services, activities or events, or may allow third parties to make their content and information available on or through the Services (collectively, “Third-Party Integrations”). We provide Third-Party Integrations as a service to those interested in such content. Your dealings or correspondence with third parties and your use of or interaction with any Third-Party Content are solely between you and the third party.
4.1. NOW Wallet Exchange
Possibility of exchange is provided by NOW Wallet partner: ChangeNOW. When making an exchange, you agree with Terms of Service of https://changenow.io/terms-of-use. NOW Wallet itself does not provide exchange service.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. If you have a reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us via the “Support” button on any page of the mobile application.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this notice or our processing activities, or you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please email us at [email protected]