Manage your AMP
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Amp Token with card
- Pick AMP as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy AMP with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your AMP in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Amp Token
- Pick AMP as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your AMP.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Amp Token (AMP)
Amp offers a simple but universal platform built for collateral that aims to decentralize risk. That is done by preventing fraud and ensuring data security without decreasing the speed of transactions. It was introduced in September 2020 by Flexa, a digital payment network that works with merchants, including both hardware and software, and aims to accept all digital assets.
AMP token is an ERC-20 token that is used as collateral for transactions, such as exchanges, loan distributions, and more, that may involve any kind of currency, including fiat. That is done by locking and releasing the AMP tokens with the use of smart contracts which then allows the transaction to take place immediately without third-party verification. Users can collateralize a transfer by staking AMP to partition and take advantage of collateral pools.
AMP has been growing rapidly and gaining popularity in the DeFi industry. The Amp ecosystem includes many collaborators, including Gemini, Coinbase, Uniswap, and others which help increase the liquidity and volatility of the token. In more recent Amp news, in November 2021 the AMP token was listed on Binance, boosting its value.