Manage your XMR
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Monero with card
- Pick XMR as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy XMR with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your XMR in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Monero
- Pick XMR as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your XMR.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Monero (XMR)
Monero (XMR) was created in April 2014 with one life goal – to build a truly anonymous cryptocurrency.
Born as a fork of Bytecoin (BCN), XMR overgrown its ancestor and become a regular of CoinMarketCap’s top-50. Monero price is highly volatile – if you open any XMR price chart you’ll see, that it’s diving deep and rocket-flies significantly. However, it’s still one of the most popular coins due to its incredible privacy.
Inherited from the Bytecoin CryptoNight algorithm in December 2019 gave way to the RandomX – algorithm, which cut off the ASIC mining. And in May 2020 developers’ team implemented the Zk-SNARKS test, which improved Monero transactions in terms of speed, anonymity, and efficiency.