Manage your OKB
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy OKB with card
- Pick OKB as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy OKB with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your OKB in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange OKB
- Pick OKB as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your OKB.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is OKB (OKB)
OKEx is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that also offers other services such as OKEx Pool and loans. It was founded in 2017 and aims to remove financial barriers and improve the economy as a whole by creating the next-generation financial ecosystem.
OKEx has developed a DeFi Hub, a digital asset ecosystem. OKEx wallet can be utilized in the NFT marketplace offered by the platform and blockchain games that are a part of the hub. OKEx also created the OEC blockchain, formerly known as OKExChain, with its own native token OKT. OEC utilizes the Cosmos SDK and Tendermit Proof of Stake consensus algorithm.
OKB is an ERC-20 utility token that serves a variety of purposes on the OKEx blockchain. Token holders receive up to a 40% discount on trading fees, earn passive income by staking and depositing their coins into a savings account, and participate in token sales via Jumpstart. OKB is also applicable on several other platforms and can be utilized for payment. It is deflationary as it is bought back from the holders and burnt every three months to reduce the token’s supply.
According to the OKEx website, there is a new release planned, Convenient farming tools. Convenient farming tools will provide access to farming events and allow users to invest “easily and securely.”