Manage your PIT
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Pitbull with card
- Pick PIT as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy PIT with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your PIT in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Pitbull
- Pick PIT as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your PIT.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Pitbull (PIT)
Pitbull (PIT) Tokenomics
Pitbull categorizes itself as a community-driven project that manages the PIT coin. PIT is a BSC meme coin and is a self-staking asset. At the beginning of the project’s creation, it was renounced by its owner, who still remains anonymous, and handed over to the crypto community. Half of the tokens were burnt once the project went live, and the liquidity pool was locked. All of the transactions involving PIT contribute to the project’s ecosystem according to its tokenomics: 2% of every transaction is distributed as an incentive to all token holders, and 2% of every sell trade is allocated to the locked liquidity pool. So far 59.84% of the PIT tokens have been burnt. Pitbull also offers several products as a part of its ecosystem, including Pit Mag (a communication media), Pit Swap (an exchange platform), Pit Farm (a farming platform for PIT tokens), Pit Safe (an asset manager), and Pit Lottery.
Pitbull crypto news
In May 2022, Pitbull introduced its biggest NFT collection to date titled “Pitbullers”. The collection consists of over 10,000 automatically generated pieces on the Ethereum network. Pitbullers can be minted on Pitbull’s NFT minting app, PitNft. Currently, the public mint price is 0.055ETH, whilst Whitelist Mint is 0.033ETH. However, Pitbull is not planning on stopping at launching an NFT collection and is aiming to introduce NFT staking, Pitbullers merch, and even support artists from the community.