Manage your PIT
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Pitbull with card
- Pick PIT as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy PIT with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your PIT in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Pitbull
- Pick PIT as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your PIT.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Pitbull (PIT)
Pitbull identifies itself as a community-driven project and the team behind is fully made up of volunteers invested in PIT. It was launched in March 2021 on the Binance Smart Chain and no founders are publicly known, as the developer gave the project away to the community once it was finalised.
PIT is an ownership-renounced token that was released without a presale to allow for a fair launch. Once the project went live 50% of the tokens were burnt and the liquidity pool locked. 2% of every PIT transaction is contributed to the said pool and another 2% is allocated to all token holders as a reward which simultaneously decreases the circulating supply. As the project fully relies on its community, a community wallet with multi-sig protection has been created. Such protection requires approval from multiple people for a transaction to go through. Pitbull’s community wallet is also donation-based and has been used to pay for advertisement, listings, and even donations to dog shelters.
The Pitbull team created an extensive roadmap that is partially focused on developing its ecosystem. One of the more recent additions is PitMag. PitMag was launched in November 2021 and is the first communication media presented by a token. It talks about Pitbull’s new milestones, crypto news and even has its own NFT gallery which so far consists of Pit cards.