Manage your ALICE
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy MyNeighborAlice with card
- Pick ALICE as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy ALICE with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your ALICE in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange MyNeighborAlice
- Pick ALICE as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your ALICE.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is MyNeighborAlice (ALICE)
MyNeighborAlice (also known as MNA) is a blockchain multiplayer game that allows its users to take advantage of blockchain features by building, creating, and playing with other players on digital islands. It was created by a game development company, Antler Interactive, and aims to appeal to both “regular” gamers and those interested in DeFi.
Some of the game’s DeFi elements include NFT collateral and NFT rental. NFT collateral allows users to re-sell the NFT they purchased back to the system for the amount of the locked collateral, and NFT rental allows players to rent NFTs, such as land, which is controlled by smart contracts. Users can also trade game items using the NFT marketplace both in-game and on other blockchains. The game’s native token, ALICE, was launched in March 2021 on Binance Launchpool and can be used to buy game items, earn staking rewards and participate in the governance process. Users can even earn tokens by taking part in in-game events.
MyNeighborAlice has recently introduced an $80m Metaverse Grant Program in collaboration with Chromia and Mines of Dalarnia to expand the metaverse consisting of MNA and Chromia ecosystems. Also, by the end of 2021, MyNeighborAlice is planning to introduce in-game auctioning of NFT assets, additional gameplay, and community-created events.