Manage your CELR
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Celer Network with card
- Pick CELR as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy CELR with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your CELR in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Celer Network
- Pick CELR as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your CELR.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Celer Network (CELR)
Celer Network is a layer-2 scaling platform created to simplify off-chain transactions, make them faster, easier to understand, and cheaper. It also supports generalized off-chain smart contracts. The platform has its native token with a CELR ticker, an ERC-20 token built on the top of the Ethereum blockchain.
All four co-founders of the Celer Network are PhDs, graduated from world-known universities, such as MIT, UC Berkley, Princeton, and UIUC. These outstanding engineers and scientists already made their names recognizable before cooperate and create Celer. Junda Liu was a senior engineer at Google and worked on the development of the Android OS. Mo Dong is known for being team lead and product manager at Veriflow cyber security company. Xiaozhou Li worked on a distributed computing topic in Barefoot Networks. Qingkai Liang designed ultra-low latency data center networks during his research assistant job at MIT.
Celer Network features include zero-fee off-chain smart contracts, high on-chain latency and fee reduction, smart scalability, and an increased number of supported blockchains – generally, Celer support all EVM-compatible networks. The CELR token is mainly a platform’s currency, but it also has other functions, like Proof of Liquidity Commitment mining, Liquidity backing auction, and State Guardian Network.