Manage your CRO
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Cronos with card
- Pick CRO as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy CRO with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your CRO in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Cronos
- Pick CRO as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your CRO.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Cronos (CRO)
Crypto.com is a platform for buying, selling, and paying with cryptocurrency. The project was launched in 2018 by Kris Marszalek, Rafael Melo, Gary Or, and Bobby Bao. Initially, Crypto.com was solely based on the Ethereum blockchain but has released its own mainnet, Crypto.org Chain, in March 2021, creating two CRO tokens: Native CRO and CRO ERC-20.
The Crypto.com network leverages technology to build scalable solutions in order to encourage mass adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. It provides different products to achieve that including crypto deposit services, Visa cards, blockchain-powered payment integrations, and more. The Crypto.com blockchain processes more than 50,000 transactions per second. The project facilitates a blockchain-based payment system for merchants that provides lower transaction fees, international payment transfers, and streamlining crypto payments.
On February 2018, Crypto.com announced that the Crypto.org Chain utility token, previously known as Crypto.org Coin, is now named Cronos. Whilst the ticker of the coin, CRO, remains the same the new name represents the growth of the Cronos ecosystem where more than 350,000 unique wallet addresses have become a part of it.