Manage your DYDX
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy DYDX with card
- Pick DYDX as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy DYDX with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your DYDX in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange DYDX
- Pick DYDX as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your DYDX.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is DYDX (DYDX)
The dYdX is a decentralized margin trading platform founded in 2017 by Antonio Juliano, former Coinbase engineer. For last four years the exchange established itself as a reliable and quite well-known trading platform with total volume of around $11 billion.
dYdX contains of two different levels, each of them is dedicated to a specific type of trading. The Level 1 is all about margin trading, while the Level 2 is powered by StarkWare and serv for instant decentralized perpetuals trading.
DYDX is a platform’s native token, mostly used for governance. Holders of the DYDX tokens can propose changes to the layer-2 protocol, including questions of tokens listing, setting risk parameters and staking pool payouts.
Moreover DYDX holders (except United States residents) can receive Retroactive Mining Reward, depending on their overall activity within the network. The second benefit is a trading reward, encouraging traders to use dYdX Layer 2 protocol. And the most simple profit is fee discount, based on the amount of tokens on holder’s wallet. It starts from 3% discount on Tier 1 and goes up to 50% on a VIP Tier.