Manage your KISHU
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Kishu Inu with card
- Pick KISHU as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy KISHU with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your KISHU in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Kishu Inu
- Pick KISHU as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your KISHU.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Kishu Inu (KISHU)
The KISHU token originated on the Ethereum blockchain in April 2021 and went over $2 billion market cap in just one month. Holders with decentralized wallets receive a 2% KISHU reward every time an active user transaction takes place. The whitepaper states that the token smart contract passed a security audit, fostering the idea of complete transparency.
The project and its token, KISHU, were initially labeled as a “meme” by its creators in the whitepaper. Such label is highlighted as an essential part of both as it allows two things: holders to be introduced to “next-gen concepts”, including participation rewards, NFTs, and decentralized exchanges, and lets cryptocurrency concepts into the mainstream spotlight.
The Kishu Inu project includes multiple products: the KISHU token, KISHU swap – where holders can trade any ERC20 token for another, KISHU crate – NFT Marketplace with prizes for artists, KISHU paw print – wallet tracker, and KISHU sWAG – merchandise store.
Kishu Inu also possesses a burning wallet, which was used to manually burn most of the founders’ tokens to make it one of the biggest holders.