Manage your RSR
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Reserve Rights with card
- Pick RSR as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy RSR with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your RSR in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Reserve Rights
- Pick RSR as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your RSR.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Reserve Rights (RSR)
Reserve is a decentralized protocol that allows users to create stablecoins and believes that stable currency is a human right. It was founded by Nevin Freeman and Matt Elder in 2018 and launched in 2019. Reserve’s ultimate goal is to eradicate hyperinflation and help those affected by it. Users can exchange their depreciating currencies to Reserve’s stablecoin and use it as the same as fiat money.
The Reserve protocol functions with two tokens, RSV and RSR. RSV is a stablecoin that is backed by a basket of ERC-20 stablecoins with the help of smart contracts rather than the US dollar itself. The RSR token is utilized to maintain RSV’s value. That is done by either purchasing and burning the RSP tokens or selling them, depending on whether the value goes above or below $1. The RSR token is also a governance token.
Reserve is aiming to launch the full Reserve protocol on the Ethereum mainnet by the end of 2021. The new version of the protocol will allow users to create stablecoins backed by the same principle as the RSV token currently is.