Manage your TLM
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Alien Worlds with card
- Pick TLM as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy TLM with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your TLM in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Alien Worlds
- Pick TLM as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your TLM.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Alien Worlds (TLM)
Alien Worlds is an NFT metaverse that allows its users to compete for in-game currency, Trillium (TLM). It was established in 2020 by Dacoco, a company developing NFT games which so far released three projects.
Alien Worlds is run on three blockchains: Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and WAX. It is made up of six planets that act as DAOs and are used for governance with the help of TLM tokens and staking. Planets are “ruled” by players and anyone can apply for a planetary counselor position and those staking have the right to vote in Planet’s elections. To start participating in the metaverse players need to have a WAX Cloud Wallet and, once registered, new users will receive a tool for mining.
The TLM token can be migrated between BSC, Ethereum, and WAX chains. It is minted through mining which also takes place in the game where players pick a planet, tools, and mine on their own or other players’ land. The TML token can be used for staking, rewards, purchasing in-game assets which are minted as NFTs, and participating in-game activities.
In October 2021, Alien Worlds introduced a missions game on the Binance Smart Chain. Now players can participate in missions throughout the Metaverse by sending out their spacecrafts. In exchange, they receive in-game NFT rewards and Trillium on the Binance Smart Chain.