Manage your BRISE
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Bitgert with card
- Pick BRISE as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy BRISE with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your BRISE in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Bitgert
- Pick BRISE as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your BRISE.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Bitgert (BRISE)
Bitgert is a crypto engineering organization. According to the project’s website, it is a zero-cost gas fee blockchain and the only one of its kind. Bitgert claims that its fees go as low as $0.00000001 per transaction. The project first launched in 2021 on the BNB chain under the name Bitrise and rebranded in December 2021. The team behind the network is still unknown but is expected to be revealed soon. The BRISE token is native to the Brise chain in the Bitgert network. The token prevents the nothing-at-stake problem, a theoretical security issue concerning the Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm. Once a blockchain fork occurs, most users will continue to build on both or more forks as it is inexpensive and more likely to result in profit hence the name “nothing-at-stake”. However, this makes the network more vulnerable to double-spend attacks. BRISE can also be used to earn rewards in BUSD in exchange for staking. The value of the token is supposedly supported by the buyback mechanism that was introduced to the network’s smart contracts along with the Brise Chain.
In March 2022, the Bitgert network announced that Bitgert Bridge is live. The bridge allows users to convert BRISE on the BNB Chain to BRISE on the Bitgert Chain. The native BRISE token is only necessary for Brise integrated DEXs and the team behind the project ensured that BRISE of both standards will always exist. In more recent Bitgert news, at the end of August 2022, the network announced that it is planning to release its own decentralized operating system, BitgertOS. The system is planned to focus on user privacy, security and speed.