Manage your FTM
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Fantom (ERC20) with card
- Pick FTM as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy FTM with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your FTM in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Fantom (ERC20)
- Pick FTM as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your FTM.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Fantom (ERC20) (FTM)
Fantom is often presented as a faster alternative to platforms using older technologies (such as Bitcoin and Ethereum) due to its aBFT, Lachesis. Its developers claim they have managed to decrease the transaction speed to under two seconds. In 2020 Fantom’s consensus engine managed to reach ten thousand transactions per second in testnet.
A combination of Fantom’s aBFT and Proof-of-Stake consensus protocol allows it to achieve speed, security and decentralization and tackle the blockchain trilemma. Fantom claims that leaderless Proof-of-Stake increases the security of the network by allowing FTM holders (with over 1,000,000 FTM) to run a personal validator node in exchange for rewards, whereas other holders can delegate their tokens for more rewards.
In recent Fantom crypto news, the Foundation has launched an NFT Marketplace Artion built on Fantom which aims to provide low minting fees and 0% commissions on sales. Other key features include Metamask and Coinbase wallet integrations, enhanced profiles and email alerts, and streamlined UX. Artion also offers several options for selling and purchasing NFTs, including set prices available for both sellers and buyers and auctions.