Manage your SCRT
with NOW Wallet
How to buy Secret with card
- Pick SCRT as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy SCRT with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your SCRT in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Secret
- Pick SCRT as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your SCRT.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
How it works
What is Secret (SCRT)
Formerly known as Enigma (ENG), Secret is a decentralized network that is designed for private and secure computation. It is based on the 2015 research conducted by MIT.
Nodes on the Secret network are referred to as secret nodes and the goal of the network is to have programmable privacy, not just transactional privacy. In 2020 Secret has become the first network to deploy privacy-preserving smart contracts, establishing the said privacy. With the Secret protocol, developers can build decentralized, privacy-preserving 'Secret Apps' on the network.
According to the Secret Network website, SCRT, its native token, is mainly used for paying transaction fees while using Secret applications, staking, and governance which is available to all stakers. Also Secret Network claims that it is currently supported by more than 30 active validators as well as several key contributors to the ecosystem developing network tooling, core protocol functionality, and more. The Secret network has the backing of key independent developers including Chain of Secrets, Enigma, Secretnodes.org, the Secret Foundation amongst others.
In August 2021, Secret Network has announced the Supernova upgrade. Supernova will promote the Secret blockchain to a cross-chain platform for Web3 and introduce an IBC integration that will allow the use of SCRT in Cosmos applications.