Manage your SYS
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Syscoin (UTXO) with card
- Pick SYS as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy SYS with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your SYS in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Syscoin (UTXO)
- Pick SYS as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your SYS.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Syscoin (UTXO) (SYS)
Syscoin (SYS): Bitcoin PoW security + Ethereum flexibility
Syscoin is a dual-layer blockchain solution that originated as a Bitcoin hard fork. It combines the functionalities of the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains. Syscoin was founded in 2014 by Sebastian Schepis. The network utilizes the Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm, benefitting from merged mining with Bitcoin, and a reworked version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine. Such a combination provides the Syscoin network with smart contract functionality and enhanced scalability.
On Syscoin there is a masternode network that is responsible for the project’s enhanced security and scalable service layer. That is done with the help of ChainLocks, a feature developed by the Dash network for the blockchains utilizing the Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm.
How to buy Syscoin (SYS)
SYS powers the Syscoin network and is often used to pay transaction fees. The token can also be used to mint SPTs (Syscoin Platform Tokens) on the network’s UTXO (Unspent Transactions Output) Token Platform. SYS can be found on most cryptocurrency exchanges and can even be located in some crypto wallets, including NOW Wallet. It is powered by ChangeNOW which searches for the best exchange rates at the moment of the transaction without any hidden fees. With NOW Wallet, you can purchase SYS coins with a credit or debit card, and even store them.