Manage your UBT
with NOW Wallet
How it works
How to buy Unibright with card
- Pick UBT as the currency you want to buy.
- Choose a fiat currency to buy UBT with.
- Enter your card details and the recipient's address if you are sending to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your UBT in approximately 5 mins!
How to exchange Unibright
- Pick UBT as the currency you want to exchange.
- Choose the crypto asset you’d like to get for your UBT.
- Enter the recipient's address if you are exchanging to a third-party wallet.
- Receive your exchanged assets in approximately 5 mins!
What is Unibright (UBT)
Unibright is a framework for blockchain integration for businesses. It was introduced in 2017 by Marten Jung and Stefan Schmidt. Unibright provides a set of tools to businesses and aims to create cross-blockchain and cross-system connections.
Unibright system is maintained by the Unibright Contract Interface (UCI). UCI links all the parts of the Unibright ecosystem. It consists of Business Workflow Designer, which is responsible for the visual aspect of the business workflows, Contract Lifecycle Manager, which controls the generated code, Explorer, which maintains smart contracts, and Connector, which integrates existing blockchains into the process. Another essential component of the UCI is the UBT token. UBT is the utility token of the Unibright blockchain that is applied in all products and services in the ecosystem. The UBT token plays an important role in the creation of smart contracts as it is required for the registration of every smart contract and connection of it to other smart contracts via the Unibright Connector.
In September 2021, in collaboration with Provide, Unibright launched a testnet for the Baseledger project and is planning a mainnet launch for 2022. Baseledger is an open-source project for maintaining baseline protocols. ConsenSys Mesh joined Unibright and Provide in supporting Baseledger especially in the projects that are seeking compliance with the Baseline Protocol.